Spectacular at sunset.
Named after famous polo-playing guest Lord Cowdray, this stately second-floor suite is a peerless choice offering superior space and views from a commanding vantage point.
The lavish furnished balcony lounge offers spectacular panoramas of the sea and mountains, tastefully furnished with antiques, including a plush sofa, wing chair, breakfasting table and writing desk.
Inside, the immaculate white and blue palette offers an effortlessly composed sleeping space, with a separate dressing room, en suite and bags of room to spread out in style.
Truly, it’s a space fit for a lord (or lady!).
- Views of the mountains and Caribbean Sea.
- Open shutter French doors leading out onto the large veranda.
- Nightly turndown service.
- Blissfully, no TVs, radios or clocks to spoil the calm.
- Air conditioning and traditional ceiling fans.
- Elegant antique furniture throughout (except the mini fridge!)
- Walk in wardrobes.
Jan 2 - Apr 15 / 2023
Apr 16 - Oct 31 / 2023
Nov 1 - Dec 19 / 2023
Terms & Conditions
Rates are in US Dollars based on single or double occupancy per night on the EP plan (European Plan). This includes accommodations, complimentary resort amenities, afternoon tea, and evening hors d’oeuvres.
Rates are subject to a 25% government tax and service charge and an additional $2 per room, per night government tax. Rates may change without prior notice.