A personal paradise.
Why settle for a room of your own, when you can have an entire peninsula?
Delightfully secluded, our largest and most private suite was once the preferred choice of Winston Churchill. With its secluded gardens, enormous wraparound sundeck and direct ocean access, it’s easy to understand why.
Take a leisurely breakfast tray in your private plunge pool to a soundtrack of birdsong from the gardens, sway away the day in the hammock or sip a planter’s punch from the balcony as you contemplate the ocean in blissful calm.
When it’s time to wind down for the night, take a soak in the rolltop tub before settling into the king size bed to the soft lullaby of the waves. The sweetest dreams await.
- Private peninsula with gardens and wraparound balcony.
- Your own entrance to the sea straight.
- Air conditioning and veranda ceiling fan.
- Elegant antique furniture throughout (except the mini fridge!)
- Walk-in wardrobes.
- Panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea.
- Private plunge pool.
- Open shutter French doors leading onto the veranda.
- Nightly turndown service.
- Blissfully, no TVs, radios or clocks to spoil the calm.
Jan 2 - Apr 15 / 2023
Apr 16 - Oct 31 / 2023
Nov 1 - Dec 19 / 2023
Terms & Conditions
Rates are in US Dollars based on single or double occupancy per night on the EP plan (European Plan). This includes accommodations, complimentary resort amenities, afternoon tea, and evening hors d’oeuvres.
Rates are subject to a 25% government tax and service charge and an additional $2 per room, per night government tax. Rates may change without prior notice.